DIY kit to make your own stunning blue Cyan prints.
Do you dream of creating your own unique art prints? With the Cyanotype kit, you have everything you need to create impressive mini works of art, at home, using just the sun and little leaves, lace, plants or other strong silhouettes objects.
The kit contains :
- A detailed instruction booklet in EN + DE + NL + FR ( + video tutorial!)
- 200ml of cyanotype emulsion – in powder form, just add water.
- A glass contact frame
- 24 sheets of assorted papers with different textures
- a foam paintbrush
- a measuring cup, mixing cup and disposable gloves
- one example print included too.
- a YouTube link
A cyanotype is a photographic printing technique, made using sunlight that results in a cyan-blue print.
A detailed video tutorial to show you the technique is available with the set too.
The 200ml of emulsion is plenty to expose not only the included 24 sheets, but also much more. You can then also try it on your own paper or textile (natural fibres such as cotton or silk).
The components supplied in powder form can be kept for many years.
Size: 33 x 24 x 55cm
This is not a toy and must be kept out of reach of children.